Greetings ! You are The Free Website Counter Visitor to This Page
Dividers Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Greed- the Ultimate venom


Four men decided to go in search of riches.

They asked a wise man how to find treasures and wealth. He told them to climb a certain mountain.

As they climbed, they found a cave filled with silver.

One of the four decided to take the silver and go home.

The other three continued to climb. They found a cave full of gold. One of the remaining three decided to take the gold and return home.

The remaining two men continued to climb and found a cave filled with diamonds. One of them decided to take home the diamonds and climb no further.

The fourth man thought there atop the mountain, surely more precious riches awaited him. He continued to climb. Finally, on top, he saw a man seated with a spinning wheel that was turning on the top of his head. He asked the climber, "What has brought you to the mountain top?" The climber answered: "I am in search of treasure. My friends stopped climbing when they reached the caves in which they found silver, gold and diamonds. However, I feel certain that there are riches greater than those, and I want to find them".

The man with the wheel said: "I know how you can find what you are seeking. Relieve me of the burden of wearing this spinning wheel for a few moments, and I will tell you the secret".

The climber agreed, and let the other fix the spinning wheel onto his head.

The man on the mountain then said: "I am glad to be relieved of this wheel. I have been wearing it for decades. Like you, I had been searching for riches and climbed this mountain with my friends. They too stopped climbing when, in turn, they found the caves of silver, gold and diamonds. I wanted more. Eventually, I reached the top and like you met a man wearing this wheel. He told me what I told you — that he would give me an answer to what I was seeking if I would relieve him of this wheel.

He took it off his head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you Pictures, Images and Photos for Your Visit ! Please come again !!